Help & Support
- ModelFactory Pro status is given to our most active members, who are industry professionals. You cannot pay for ModelFactory Pro status – it has to be earned, and is available to subscribers only.
- We make it easier for our casting professionals to find great talent by putting applications from ModelFactory Pros at the top of their list.
- We regularly check our members' profiles to decide whether they qualify for ModelFactory Pro status.
- When we checkout YOUR profile, we'll look at your industry credits and training, the quality of your photos and media, and the number of times you've been cast through ModelFactory.
- If you're selected for ModelFactory Pro, you'll receive an email with the good news! In the meantime, check out these tips to increase your chances of qualifying for ModelFactory Pro status:
- Complete your profile with all of your relevant credits.
- Update your Business Status.
- Upgrade to one of our Full Memberships, if you haven't already.
- Include high-quality photos, audio, and videos on your profile.
- Actively apply to auditions and jobs.
- Has this answered your question? If not, please contact us