- 20 May 2020
Modeling Tips for Freshers
Our top modelling tips that every model should know
1. Keep Patience
Modelling is a business, and as a model, you are your own business! Like any business, it takes time, effort, commitment, and patience to become a successful model. Remember that success does not happen over night.
2. Present yourself as the perfect candidate
Show confidence, have a good attitude and a friendly personality. Show your personal style, but keep it clean and simple and always make a good first impression.
3. Keep a healthy lifestyle
Drink a lot of water, hold on to a healthy diet, work-out regularly, get sufficient sleep and avoid cigarettes and alcohol.
4. Look after your skin and your hair
Use skin & hair care products, keep make-up at a minimum, take off your make-up every night and go for a regular trim.
5. Apply and attend as much castings and go-sees as possible
For models, a casting or a go see is a job interview, and should be regarded as such. Be prepared!
Find Fashion Studios in India.
6. Model agency representation
If you are looking for representation within a model agency, or if a model agency contacts you, please make sure the contract is reliable and includes the standard conditions of the industry.
Keep an eye on the following points:
- Percentage of commission,
- Duration of contract,
- Cancellation terms,
- Any hidden costs or fees (basically read the small print!)
Apart from these tips, a new comer must follow the following ones:
- You must have to care your skin because it matters. Drinking proper water, cleaning skin after sweat, don't take stress (stress effects your skin) and do proper excersice.
- Modeling is all about looks and your appearence. One must take care of pictures. Pics with different poses and angels should be always ready.
- All should be well groomed.
- Use quality of products to take care of your body i.e conditioners, supplements,shampoo and other skin care products.
- A proper and designed Diet and Exercise required to glow naturally.